Mount Batur Kintamani Volcano Bali Hiking Tour
The second holiest mountain to Balinese was created by an eruption of ancient original Mount Batur approximately 30,000 years ago. The present Mount Batur sets in the hearth of a huge caldera 14 km in diameter and 65 meters deep. Balinese still remember the great eruption of 1917 that changes how the people live nearby. It claimed thousands of lives and destroyed hundreds of temples and thousand of houses.
From Penelokan, the main road runs right round the rim towards Kintamani, the panorama shifting as circling around the caldera. Continue your journey by going down the road to several surrounding villages. The main attraction in the area is Natural Hot Spring in Toya Bungkah. There are some nature-based adventure activities to do while the Kintamani Volcano; as some foreigners call it, backdropped the guided experiences. The most popular is off course Mount Batur Hiking. It could be once in a lifetime experience to see the sunrise from the top of Bali’s active volcano Mt. Batur.
Full Day Tour
Rate : IDR 550K (max. 4 persons)
- Private Car
- 10 hour tour
Info & Reservation
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations / bookings should be made by phone to +62 813 3888 3466 or +62 859 53 777 808 or email to [email protected]
- A 50 % non-refundable deposit for special arrangement or groups will be due two weeks (14 days) prior to the start date of the program. Another 50 % Payment will be due one week (7 days) prior to the start date of the program.
- All cancellations must be made by phone or email, not later than 1:00 pm at least two (2) weeks before the start date of the program.
- Late cancellation one week before the program starts, will carry a penalty charge equivalent to 50% of the total booked price.
- Force Majeure Cancellations will not bear any cancellation fee or penalties (Participants may reschedule to another tour date pending availability). Acceptable force majeure programs are: severe wind storm at the start day of the booked program as well as other natural conditions.
- Rates may subject to change in accordance to government retribution policies.
- All rates are inclusive of 21 % Government tax and service charges.
- Children below 6 years of age are complimentary.