Lake Batur Kintamani Bali Tour
Danau Batur is Bali’s largest lake with an area of approximately 18 square kilometers. Most Lake Batur area becomes shrouded in mist but one can catch breathtakingly stunning views from the many vantage points along the rim.
Hot springs at the lake’s edge reach temperatures of 57 degrees Celsius while the rest of the lake is somewhat cooler. The drop in temperature, and the mountains around the lake view, almost feels like Swiss Alps, not Bali.
Located less than an hour from north Bangli. The most accessible villages on the lake are Kedisan and Toya Bungkah, all of which are on the volcano side of the lake. These villages offer the most spectacular of views, with the volcano towering over one side, and the steep incline of the outer crater rim looming over the lake to the other side.
Full Day Tour
Rate: IDR 550K (max. 4 persons)
- Private Car
- 10 hour tour
Info & Reservation
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations / bookings should be made by phone to +62 813 3888 3466 or +62 859 53 777 808 or email to email@example.com.
- A 50 % non-refundable deposit for special arrangement or groups will be due two weeks (14 days) prior to the start date of the program. Another 50 % Payment will be due one week (7 days) prior to the start date of the program.
- All cancellations must be made by phone or email, not later than 1:00 pm at least two (2) weeks before the start date of the program.
- Late cancellation one week before the program starts, will carry a penalty charge equivalent to 50% of the total booked price.
- Force Majeure Cancellations will not bear any cancellation fee or penalties (Participants may reschedule to another tour date pending availability). Acceptable force majeure programs are: severe wind storm at the start day of the booked program as well as other natural conditions.
- Rates may subject to change in accordance to government retribution policies.
- All rates are inclusive of 21 % Government tax and service charges.
- Children below 6 years of age are complimentary.