Kintamani Volcano Restaurant Buffet Lunch Price
The best place and the most well-known to have a mountain and lake view lunch is in Penelokan with several buffet restaurants. Most of the lake-side restaurants are fully glass fronted so as not to distract from the view. Apparently, buffet style dining with a selection of traditional Balinese and Western foods is the most popular serving with all you can eat package for approximately 100,000 Rupiah (US $8) each. Anything ordered that is not on the buffet is charged as an extra.
The other best location to have lake-side dining is down in the village of Kedisan and Toya Bungkah by the hot springs. Almost every hotel in these area also has their own restaurant serving variety menus with good taste and service. The must-have menu that any visitors to Kintamani shouldn’t miss is local lake tilapia fish dishes called mujair. It will be serve fried or grilled, with fried choice would offer crispiness and grilled one offer exquisite taste. Other choices could be nasi goreng (fried rice), prawn crisps as well as other exotic Balinese dishes. For the beverages, try the refreshing tamarillo and orange juices planted by local farmers.
So, which one would be the best restaurant in Kintamani area? Well, you can just ask our driver and guide by telling them your preferences. Your choice would be up in crater rim or down by the lake for the location. While, you can also choose between buffet or ala carte restaurants.
Check list of Kintamani Volcano Restaurants below
Floating Restaurant, Kedisan
Lakeview Restaurant, Penelokan
Lakeside Resto & Bar, Toya Bungkah
The Batur Garden Restaurant, Penelokan
Gong Dewata Restaurant, Penelokan
Gunawan Restaurant, Penelokan
Grand Puncak Sari Restaurant, Penelokan
Suling Bali Restaurant, Penelokan
Batur Sari Restaurant, Penelokan
Gunung Sari Restaurant, Penelokan
Nyoman Mawa’s Under The Volcano Restaurant, Toya Bungkah
Maharaja Restaurant, Penelokan
Surya Hotel and Restaurant, Kedisan
Buffet Lunch at Grand Puncak Sari Restaurant, Penelokan Rate: IDR 100K
- Buffet Lunch with International & Balinese Menu
- Mujair Basket
- Mujair Basket
Rate: IDR 550K (max. 4 persons)
- Private Car
- 10 hour tour
Info & Reservation
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations / bookings should be made by phone to +62 813 3888 3466 or +62 859 53 777 808 or email to [email protected]
- A 50 % non-refundable deposit for special arrangement or groups will be due two weeks (14 days) prior to the start date of the program. Another 50 % Payment will be due one week (7 days) prior to the start date of the program.
- All cancellations must be made by phone or email, not later than 1:00 pm at least two (2) weeks before the start date of the program.
- Late cancellation one week before the program starts, will carry a penalty charge equivalent to 50% of the total booked price.
- Force Majeure Cancellations will not bear any cancellation fee or penalties (Participants may reschedule to another tour date pending availability). Acceptable force majeure programs are: severe wind storm at the start day of the booked program as well as other natural conditions.
- Rates may subject to change in accordance to government retribution policies.
- All rates are inclusive of 21 % Government tax and service charges.
- Children below 6 years of age are complimentary.