Kintamani Mountain Bali Cycling Tour & Lake Canoeing
You will meet experienced English-speaking My Bali Kintamani adventure guide at Kedisan harbor, the starting point for the cycling trip. Feel the cool wind while you ride along the bank of Lake Batur, with the panorama of Mt. Batur (1717 m) on your left as well as Mt. Abang with its slopes and pine forest on your right.
You will pass several villages and see a unique plantation of cabbages, tomatoes, red onions in the fertile volcanic rocks. If you wish, you can join the farmer to plant or harvest their plantation in a traditional way.
After about 1 hour cycling, you will reach Abang Village, the starting point for catamaran canoe trip across the biggest lake in Bali. While paddling in the cool wind, you can enjoy the sight of the fishermen fishing, the panoramic view of Mount Batur in front of you as well as Mt. Abang and Trunyan village behind you.
After about 45 minutes canoeing, you will reach Toya Devasya Natural Hot Spring at Toya Bungkah village. Soak and relax your body and feet before you continue your other holiday schedule. Experience a lake-side lunch with a special MujairTilapia fish from the lake Basket and signature Tamarillo Juice to compliment your adventurous day.
We will drive you back to the hotel afterward if you take our additional transportation service as well. A visit to the Luwak Coffee Plantation around Kintamani can also be arranged without any additional charge.
Kedisan Village Cycling & Canoeing
Rate: IDR 650K / person (Minimum 2 person)
- My Bali Kintamani Adventure Guide
- Mineral Water
- Cycling along the Shores of Lake Batur
- Canoeing across Lake Batur
- Entrance Ticket to Natural Hot Spring Swimming Pool
- Necessary Equipments (bicycle, canoe, etc)
Rate: IDR 550K (max. 4 persons)
- Private Car
- 10 hour tour
Info & Reservation
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations / bookings should be made by phone to +62 813 3888 3466 or +62 859 53 777 808 or email to [email protected]
- A 50 % non-refundable deposit for special arrangement or groups will be due two weeks (14 days) prior to the start date of the program. Another 50 % Payment will be due one week (7 days) prior to the start date of the program.
- All cancellations must be made by phone or email, not later than 1:00 pm at least two (2) weeks before the start date of the program.
- Late cancellation one week before the program starts, will carry a penalty charge equivalent to 50% of the total booked price.
- Force Majeure Cancellations will not bear any cancellation fee or penalties (Participants may reschedule to another tour date pending availability). Acceptable force majeure programs are: severe wind storm at the start day of the booked program as well as other natural conditions.
- Rates may subject to change in accordance to government retribution policies.
- All rates are inclusive of 21 % Government tax and service charges.
- Children below 6 years of age are complimentary.