Batur Caldera TrekkingKintamani Adventure Tours
Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking Tour Kintamani Bali
As one of Kintamani adventureAdventures in Kintamani activities, Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking Tour Kintamani Bali might not be as popular as Mt. Batur Hiking. It is a trekking route that less known by most tourist which offer a different angle of panorama view. From the top, you will be able to see four mountains altogether: Mt. Batur, Mt. Abang, Mt. Agung and Mt. Rinjani.
The trekking journey starts just shortly after midnight from your hotel at 01:30 am (Kuta, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak area) or 02:30 am (Ubud area) and you will arrive around 03:00-03:30 am at the starting point. Otherwise, you can select one of the affordable Kintamani hotelsHotels in Kintamani. From the Ulun Danu Temple, you will be escorted by experienced English-speaking My Bali Kintamani adventure guide and equipped with shock-absorbing hiking stick and flashlight. The early morning trekking to reach the top is going to take about 2 hours where you will enjoy the breathtaking view of Batur Caldera Global Geopark, Lake Batur and also the sacred Mt. Agung; the highest mountain in Bali and Mt. Rinjani; the highest mountain in Lombok. Light breakfast and hot coffee/tea will be served while watching the sun rising. The lake caldera is definitely different to what is normally seen from this angle, simply amazing. From the top, you can even watch the sea in the eastern part of Bali. The journey down the hill is just as challenging, but this time you get to see the surrounding panorama in broad daylight. You will end the journey at about 08:30-09:00. You will have the option to rest and relax your muscles in the natural hot spring pools and have a nice breakfast at one of the Kintamani’s restaurantList of Restaurants in Kintamani; at additional charges. We will drive you back to the hotel before lunch time if you take our additional transportation service as well. A visit to the Luwak Coffee Plantation around Kintamani can also be arranged without any additional charge.
Batur Caldera Trekking
Rate: 250K / person (Minimum 2 person)
- My Bali Kintamani Adventure Guide
- Light Breakfast + Tea & Coffee on the Top
- Mineral Water
- Necessary Equipments( Shock-Absorbing Hiking Stick, Flashlight, etc)
Rate: IDR 550K (max. 4 persons)
- Private Car
- 10 hour tour
Info & Reservation
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations / bookings should be made by phone to +62 813 3888 3466 or +62 859 53 777 808 or email to [email protected]
- A 50 % non-refundable deposit for special arrangement or groups will be due two weeks (14 days) prior to the start date of the program. Another 50 % Payment will be due one week (7 days) prior to the start date of the program.
- All cancellations must be made by phone or email, not later than 1:00 pm at least two (2) weeks before the start date of the program.
- Late cancellation one week before the program starts, will carry a penalty charge equivalent to 50% of the total booked price.
- Force Majeure Cancellations will not bear any cancellation fee or penalties (Participants may reschedule to another tour date pending availability). Acceptable force majeure programs are: severe wind storm at the start day of the booked program as well as other natural conditions.
- Rates may subject to change in accordance to government retribution policies.
- All rates are inclusive of 21 % Government tax and service charges.
- Children below 6 years of age are complimentary.