Kintamani 4 Wheel Drive Adventure TourKintamani Adventure Tours
Bali Jeep Adventure Tour 4X4 Four Wheel Drive Kintamani
It would be a bumpy road along the way, but rest assured you will be with My Bali Kintamani well-experienced off road driver. Safety is our main concern.
Lunch would be served at one of buffet restaurants around Penelokan. Enjoy the Balinese, Indonesian and International cuisines in an all-you-can-eat style while overlooking the majestic natural wonder right in front of you.
Your next journey would be down to remnants of volcano eruption in Yeh Mampeh. The rocky and sandy roads would be the perfect spot to enjoy off-road sensation.
Next stop would be at Kintamani’s main attraction; Natural Hot Spring in Toya Bungkah. Entrance ticket is already included in this package. Guest may submerge or swim in the by-the-lake pools. Towel, soap and shampoo have been provided without any additional charge.
At around 3.00 pm, our VW adventure journey would come to an end. We will drive you back to your hotel. A visit to the Luwak Coffee Plantation around Kintamani can also be arranged without any additional charge.
Kintamani 4 Wheel Drive Adventure Tour
Rates: 1 Person : IDR 2.350K / person 2 Persons: IDR 1.350K / person 3 Persons: IDR 1.125K / person 4 Persons: IDR 950K / person
- My Bali Kintamani Adventure Guide
- Mineral Water
- Tour to Kintamani with 4WD vehicles
- Parking Fee
- Entrance Ticket to Kintamani
- Entrance Ticket to Natural Hot Spring Swimming Pool
Info & Reservation
Terms & Conditions
- Reservations / bookings should be made by phone to +62 813 3888 3466 or +62 859 53 777 808 or email to [email protected]
- A 50 % non-refundable deposit for special arrangement or groups will be due two weeks (14 days) prior to the start date of the program. Another 50 % Payment will be due one week (7 days) prior to the start date of the program.
- All cancellations must be made by phone or email, not later than 1:00 pm at least two (2) weeks before the start date of the program.
- Late cancellation one week before the program starts, will carry a penalty charge equivalent to 50% of the total booked price.
- Force Majeure Cancellations will not bear any cancellation fee or penalties (Participants may reschedule to another tour date pending availability). Acceptable force majeure programs are: severe wind storm at the start day of the booked program as well as other natural conditions.
- Rates may subject to change in accordance to government retribution policies.
- All rates are inclusive of 21 % Government tax and service charges.
- Children below 6 years of age are complimentary.